PackScan gathers and processes various user data and transmits parameters and metrics about the used underlying platform. Some of the acquired user data contains personal data, some is of pseudonymized or anonymized nature.
We use this data for analysis and evaluation of user behaviour, user notification about current partner offers and campaigns (e.g. lottery/prize games) and to improve on our service delivery.
If you are using PackScan anonymously (without registered user account) the following data is collected:
- » Platform identifier (e.g. Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- » IP address
- » Device ID (unique device ID provided by vendor)
- » Location (GeoLocation tracking)
GeoLocation tracking can be disabled by revising the privacy settings on your platform and adjusting them accordingly.
Users of PackScan can opt-in to register themselves with a user account. In this case the following personal data is collected:
- » E-mail address (mandatory)
- » First / last name (mandatory)
- » Gender (mandatory)
- » Date of Birth (optional – used for e.g. participation in lottery/prize games)